Tuesday 7 December 2010

You Can't Catch Me - I Smell Like The Ginger Bread Man

Aside from the lame title I am proud to present my latest addition to my cream collection. Tun Tun Tun!



 Simple Pleasures Ginger Bread Cream - £1.99 from TK Maxx

First and foremost it smells divine! Sweeter than gingerbread man. Its such a strong smell it could be sickening to some people. But I am a sucker for that just-baked smell, so its heaven for me. Also as you can see its a bright bottle, a bit christmassy so its all fun. Especially when you have a look at the back you learn it is just a fun gift you could buy for someone...'cause its full of rubbish!


Can you see the long list of horrible chemicals and colours following the heading of ingredients? This is why I think I will use it in minute amounts and only once in a while. However as a cream it's greasy although my hands do feel a little silky which is nice. It absorbs at an average rate and the silky feeling remains for an hour or two. Nevertheless my hands do not feel nourished and its soo gooey my lid is dirty already (and I spilt it on the duvet).


Yuck! Anyway so here is my verdict: 5/10. It gets half simply because it smells awesome, so much so that I am desperate for a way to electronically able you to cyber-smell its awesomeness. However it does what it says on the tin. No vitamins or trade-mark plants to boost the condition of your skin, just a simple pleasure of a great stink!

I feel like having a Ginger Bread Man NOW!




No comments:

Post a Comment